• 1 On the shore, go left along the coast until the Pointe Saint-Gilles.
• Continue on the coastal road to the orientation table. Pass the Pointe de Groasguen and reach Letty Beach. Go down the stairs and walk along the seaside. Pass the artificial lake of Kerhos and the watersports centre.
• 2 Cross the car park and walk along the Petit Moulin cove.
• 3 You will arrive at a small road, continue straight on.
• At the intersection, turn right onto the route du Letty, then left onto the rue du Canvez.
• 4 Turn left onto the chemin de Kerhos and walk along the Kerhos lake.
• Reach the seaside and turn right. Go back along the coastal road to the Pointe Saint-Gilles. At the car park, walk under the pine trees towards the chemin de Kerneost. At the top of the path, turn right onto the rue Conan. You will arrive at the rue du Poulquer and turn left to reach the car park.
- Elevation: 24 m
- Level : Easy
- Distance : 6,4 km
- Lenght of tour: 1:45 hour(s)
Access / Distance
- Environment : By the sea, In the country